Friday, August 6, 2010

dress up

I've been obsessed with fashion blogs lately. Don't get me wrong, I love fashion forever - I'm taking up fashion design, for goodness' sakes - but I go through pretty intense phases, like that one month I got into basket making and filled all the large non-porous containers in our house with water and filled them with branches.*

Anyway. One blog I'm obsessively checking is Karla's. I love her to distraction. She's the reason I bought heels the other day (I never buy heels.) (Ever.) even if there were a bundle of lovely comfy cheap flats at the mall:


I'm even going to chop off all my hair.

Here are some other pretty things I've found this week.

A motorcycle I adore:

All the shoes on Anthropologie right now are sheer perfection:


Zooey never fails to be captivatingly pretty:

Right now I am browsing The Sartorialist for inspiration. I'm meeting up with some grade school friends and I miss them muchly.

*In case you were wondering, no, I didn't make one decent basket. But I had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment